Friday, February 4, 2011

Here I Am World!


Welcome everyone! I can't believe I am blogging at 54 years old! The image that I uploaded (yes, I did it all by myself!) is a wonderful spicy kale salad that I made today at 105 Degrees Academy. I love being here! Well, let's clarify, I love being at 105 Degrees Academy. I DO NOT necessarily like being in Oklahoma City. More about that tomorrow. This new journey that I am on exploring the beautiful world of raw (living) foods is so exciting. I am so grateful to my family for their support with this!

3 comments:

  1. I found you through Jennifer's blog and I am looking forward to following along with your journey at 105 degrees. Hopefully you will come to like OKC during our stay there. Live it up for me, I miss it there terribly :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn! Thank you for being the first one to post something on my blog! I have visited your blog and it is amazing! I know it will be a continued source of inspiration and information for me! I feel fairly inadequate in the class right now, because I am fairly new to the raw food world but I am trying to absorb all I can especially from my more experienced fellow classmates like Jennifer, who, by the way is delightful!

    ReplyDelete