Friday, March 25, 2011

For Sale!

I am a Certified Raw Food Chef!  The last week at 105 Degrees Academy was a customized project that focused on what we want to be doing with our new skills when we return home.  As you know, I am thinking about selling products.  Therefore, I was to come up with three products to sell in the 105 Degrees store.  The following is what I presented on my last day.  Yes, there are actually four different things there.  I was not sure what would work, so I needed backup, but they all worked!  Go figure!


From left to right, Chocolate Coconut Almond Gems:

Almond Butter Pecan Cookies:

Granola Bars:


Lemon Raspberry Cake Slice:


I enjoyed every aspect of this final project.  The ideas for items to sell, the ideas for recipes, ways to package everything, etc.  These are all guilt free little indulgences!  Even the chocolates! 

We did have one last collective class project earlier this week that I did not have a chance to blog about but it was the following:


A Chocolate Raspberry Banana Napoleon and a Vanilla Cream French Macaroon.  They were actually two separate projects but I just thought they plated incredibly well together!

I can't wait to begin more food exploration when I return home!  



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Carol! I can wait for the chance to buy some World Peace Food - do you ship to Toronto? Lot of Love Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks amazing, Carol! Congrats on graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lisa ... For you, I will personally deliver!
    @Amber ... Thank you Amber! A bit scary now, though, wondering where things go from here, you know? But it helps to have fellow bloggers and almuni support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Each dish looks lovelier than the next. Looking forward to the in person taste test when you get back.

    ReplyDelete